Question Of The Day. Saturday The 23rd Of December.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Around the house during the day it is usually sweatpants, cozy sweater and large fuzzy slippers. Also usually covered by lawyers of these plump fur creatures.

For festive stuff I have fun head gear, glow sticks and Christmas earrings :lol:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also usually covered by lawyers of these plump fur creatures.
Your cats have their own lawyers?! I'm astonished! Who pays them, and what are they suing you for?! :insertevillaugh:

Don't you just love it when your finger accidentally pushes an extra key and it actually spells a real word so spell checker doesn't highlight it for you?

Margret

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats have their own lawyers?! I'm astonished! Who pays them, and what are they suing you for?! :insertevillaugh:

Don't you just love it when your finger accidentally pushes an extra key and it actually spells a real word so spell checker doesn't highlight it for you?

Margret

OMG! :lol::lol::lol: Silly me! Much obliged!

Thankfully my cats don't actually their own lawyers :thumbsup:

(Ok, maybe Morgana does, but we won't get into that!)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it depends a lot on what the temperature is outdoors, how cold it is.

usually it's a thick sweatshirt, thick sweatpants, and my gloriously warm Merrino wool socks. i'll add a knit cap as needed, and if it gets down to frigid temps i'll add a long sleeved thermal henley top under the sweatshirt.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sweatpants and either a sweater or long-sleeve tee, depending on what the day is doing. I really don't have company, so there's no reason to get dressed up.