Question of the Day, Saturday, the 20th of November, 2021

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be easier to list what I don't like! I love snacks and apps, just not spicy, no mushrooms, no seafood and I'm not a big fan of guacamole. I'll shove pretty much any salty chip type snack in my mouth....although pretzels are my least favorite

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like anything too salty and try not to snack that often but usually need a pick me up in the mid-afternoon. I have unsalted peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. When my kids were younger I would snack on Wheat Thins or Wheatable crackers while watching tv after they went to bed. :biggrin:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm not picky. Unfortunately :lol:. And I like salty snacks much more than sweets.

Takis. I know I shouldn't, but yummmmm. Hot Cheetos too. I like spicy.

I love artichoke dip. I'll order it for an appetizer at a restaurant every time. And sometimes buy a tub for home consumption too.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i go through phases and binge snackingwill snack on stuff weeks on end eating chips,pastries, chocolates,cookies and then avoid emfor months after. :lol: but i notice my pattern kinda goes by/with my regular blood tests or health exams eat healthy etc. just to score good on my tests/exams:lol:then eat junk until its time to eat healthier so my doctors see good results and leave me alone

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat snacks, but I like eating snack foods with my lunch or dinner. I like crackers, tortilla or corn chips, nuts, seeds, extra sharp or aged cheese, blue cheese, spicy pickles, any type of vegetarian fried/breaded appetizers like mozzarella stix or fried breaded veggies, dried or fresh fruit. Spicy dips, salsa, hot sauce, mustard, thousand island dressing.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Give me a bowl of potato chips mixed with peanut M & Ms and I'm a happy camper.

Ok, fine. I like kettle corn with peanut M & Ms.
Pretzels with peanut M & Ms
Cheese with bologna (with peanut M & Ms)

You know what? Give me a bag of peanut M & Ms and I'm good.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not snacking a lot these days, but triscuits and cheese dip used to be my jam. Pretzels and hummus is now. I like popcorn, and candy/sweets. Love a good spinach artichoke dip. Potato chip, especially salt and vinegar. Dairy free ice cream and oreos.

The fact that J is expecting me to share foods nowadays has really cramped my style. If she can't eat it, I either have to be sneaky or make her mad. I can get away with more at meals when she has her own food. Like if I have a sandwich and chips for lunch, but share the sandwich, she's good.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not snacking a lot these days, but triscuits and cheese dip used to be my jam. Pretzels and hummus is now. I like popcorn, and candy/sweets. Love a good spinach artichoke dip. Potato chip, especially salt and vinegar. Dairy free ice cream and oreos.

The fact that J is expecting me to share foods nowadays has really cramped my style. If she can't eat it, I either have to be sneaky or make her mad. I can get away with more at meals when she has her own food. Like if I have a sandwich and chips for lunch, but share the sandwich, she's good.
:flail:wait till she learns how to talk then you will hear"i want some" screeched everytime you eat anything:lol:when my neice was little that was all i heard at my parents when she was little:lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Potato chip, especially salt and vinegar.
Yesssssss, I forgot about those. Love 'em! Best with Tostitos salsa con queso dip.
:flail:wait till she learns how to talk then you will hear"i want some" screeched everytime you eat anything:lol:when my neice was little that was all i heard at my parents when she was little:lol:
Haha, my youngest cousins grew up bilingual, and I remember when they came to visit when they were very small and were constantly saying "yo quiero, daddy, yo quiero yo quiero" :lol:.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretzels. I love them. Crunchy ones with cheddar cheese or chive cream cheese or soft ones with cheese or butter.
Buttered popcorn
Pickles. Not sweet ones though
Spicy chicken wings
Nachos
Potato chips but I am very picky about them. They are not all created equal. No to kettle chips and no to flavored ones. They need to be thin,crispy and salty. Wise are my favourite store bought.
My homemade roasted garlic hummus with cut up veggies to dip in it
Olives
Cheese
Beef jerky. Spicy is the best
Nuts. I love macadamias, pecans and pistachios best. Target's good & gather brand makes salt and pepper macadamias that are so good
Fried calamari with aioli. There was a frozen brand that DH and I used to buy at Wal-Mart that was so good. They stopped carrying it a while ago and I can't remember the brand. It was tempura style and the only one I've ever seen that came with aioli and not marinara. I used to make it on Saturday night and we'd sit out back in the screen room and share it. It was so good that if I went inside for any reason chances were good that I'd come back to an empty plate. 😒😆