Question Of The Day. Saturday The 1st Of December.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
its not for another 3 years and there's other places to visit other than Anchoridge.

I hope the place rebuilds :(

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had my very first house built!

It was the most ridiculously stressful 6 months of my life (my builders were awful), but I was so glad when it was done and I could move in. I won't be able to finish up the rear yard/landscaping until the spring, so it might not feel much like "home" until everything is finished up.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't reply to this question yesterday because I couldn't think of any major highlight, i.e. no weddings, graduations or major events. However, thinking about it today made me realize some of the best highlights were unplanned days with my husband where we went to one of our favorite coffee spots, walking along the lake and meeting total strangers with their pets who we shared stories with and talked to for hours. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes the best highlights are unexpected. :)

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Trip to Italy!

My three new furry family members; Tintin, Phryne and Bijou. Came into my life as tiny fluffy jellybeans.

Meeting a new close friend

Ballet Teacher Career blossoming

And various little day activities - Going to see Shakespeare, visiting a Museum of Nature, going to a Halloween outdoor fright fest.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have much of a personal highlight. We don't do much.
I'm so boring.
Boring can be good. It means nothing majorly bad happened. :D
Same here. Nothing fantastic happened this year, but I made it through another year without going into debt and I got a little money in the bank. I wish things were better/more exciting, but the cats & I are doing okay. :thumbsup:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
2018 was not a very good year. I will not bore you with all the details. But one highlight was that I replaced a bathroom sink faucet and it works! This from a person who could barely replace a drawer pull a few years ago. I never would have thought I could do that and I feel empowered. It does not rate with some other highlights but as I said this has not been a great year.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What was your highlight of 2018?
If by "highlight" you mean whatever marked my life this year, I would say the loss of my beloved Pallina, the shock of finding her gone, the void I am still feeling, the end of an era.
Anything else, good or bad, that happened in the last 337 days pale in comparison, even the fact that I rescued and rehomed 28 kittens in three months during the summer... :(
In another moment of my life I would have felt good, and probably proud, but not this year, not now, probably never more...