Question of the Day, Saturday the 17th of the day, 2021

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cold water, iced tea, cold chocolate/strawberry/peach milk, fruity juices. Those are basically the only things I drink, regardless of the weather😅

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Icy cold mint tea, a Smirnoff Ice, or an icy cold Pepsi. Sometimes I’ll buy a bag of lemons for fresh lemonade. Add some oranges for orange lemonade. That’s good stuff!

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dunkin peach passionfruit green tea refresher is my current fave, but for many years it was ice cold Cherry Coke.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My fave was Orangeaid that my mother made. She used fresh oranges, club soda, and sugar. God, it
was amazing. The last time I had it was when I had a bad kidney infection as an adult. I didn't know I had
one, just felt incredibly.thirsty I had 2 cokes in five minutes at a bar I was at with my ex-husband.

In the morning I was taking a bath and started shivering and couldn't stop. My mother came running in
with a quilt, wrapped me up and got me out of he tub, telling me I had the flu.and put me in bed. My temp
rose to 102 in 2 days, went to doc, dx with the kidney infection. It was bad. Mom made pitchers of Orangeaid
I still felt weak a week later and had lost 8 pounds. I think OA played a role in my recovery.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing beats coca cola on a hot summer day.