Question of the Day, Saturday the 14th of May, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy Saturday and weekend!!

Sorry for missing the past 2 QODs but I was having a bad flare and just could not get online but I'm back!

We had amazing weather this past week here in NE Ohio

What are your fave activities in the warm weather in the Northern Hemisphere and the same for the cool temps in the Southern Hemisphere?

I like reading on the deck while having a cuppa or cool drink. Nicole bought me a lumbar pillow and it's just what I needed. I can't wait for the hummingbirds to show up. I have a windchime with little hummingbirds on it....so cute.

What about you?

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
tending to my rose bush, stepping outside to grab my mail and going places to get out of the apartment a bit

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My favourite warm weather activities are gardening, and relaxing on my deck with my e-reader.

Mia6 Mia6 : Welcome back. We missed you. 🤗

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love going berry picking on late spring and early summer. The strawberries should be ripe in just a few weeks!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have warm here. It goes from snow to 90° - 95° F in about a week. (there is high wind advisories during that week)
Right now it's just too hot to do much.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
running the ac on to keep my apartment a nice 70 degrees all day while napping on the couch with graycie :biggrin: i try to avoid goingout durning the days in summer uv index is high here in socal makes your skin itch while under the sun

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working in the gardens- both flower and vegetable, building new planting beds, and, not necessarily a favorite, but essential nonetheless, taking care of all those little jobs around the outside of the house that I can't do during the colder months.

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Worked on my rose garden, fixed my pound/waterfall fountain. Cleaned the garage and took cat to vet for checkup.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Tending to my annuals and perennials, speed walking and my new favorite sport playing pickleball outdoors.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite warm weather activity is open air swimming in either a pool or beach, but I also like sitting out in my garden with the cats.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gardening, bird watching and kayaking. I love to swim but I don’t really have pool access here.

Beach walking in the surf is super relaxing too. Especially at sunset!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Because our Summers are so humid, I get the heavier work done in the garden when the cooler weather hits (last month of our Autumn here) and find it really rewarding.