Question of the Day, Saturday October 3rd

kathyfromcanada

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's pretty much the way it is here, too. I think that, as these kids pass on, we won't be getting other cats. It's not that we don't want them, but our budget probably won't allow for them the way it does right now. I hope that makes sense.

OTOH, Rick has often said that he doesn't think we were ever be totally without cats. And I have to say that I can't really envision our lives being catless. Simply put, cats just have so many ways to enrich our lives. But maybe just two.
I can't see us ever being totally catless either. There are some days they keep me going when I just want to give up.  

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now, I have no animals. We lost our last cat in June. For the first time in 33 years we are without a cat. It is lonely. :nod:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now, I have no animals. We lost our last cat in June. For the first time in 33 years we are without a cat. It is lonely. :nod:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I can't imagine not having animals around me. I was petless during my college years, and I missed them terribly.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No other pets at the moment, but I'd like to get a tank and some fish. I think they're really soothing to watch. They'd be very nervous fish with this many cats around though.