Question of the Day, Saturday, October 14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Those articles have become pet peeves. According to the internet (and probably every other media outlet); you’re never doing anything right enough.:rolleyes3: It would be a lot less annoying if people around me didn’t fall for so much. (I don’t mean here; I mean family/friends/etc.)
I hear you! I just found out that I've been frying my eggs wrong. And that I've been using my can opener wrong. And that I've haven't been using my swiffer correctly. Seriously??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We started using electric toothbrushes several years ago. Started out with Phillips, but then switched to Oral B. It does take a while to get used to the vibrating. When we brought The Beast into the house, she wasn't used to electric toothbrushes and would howl when I used it. Silly girl.

I do like my Oral B very much. While I've wanted a Waterpik, they seem really messy. I don't know that I could handle it.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I hear you! I just found out that I've been frying my eggs wrong. And that I've been using my can opener wrong. And that I've haven't been using my swiffer correctly. Seriously??
Don't forget these articles always end with "according to experts." Who the heck considers themselves "experts" on can openers?