Question of the Day Saturday Nov 30

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under is the way I go. When I visited family in Chicago a couple of years ago, I notice they had their toilet 'over' so I turned it under to see who notices it first and it was my younger brother and he figured it was me.   

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under is the way I go. When I visited family in Chicago a couple of years ago, I notice they had their toilet 'over' so I turned it under to see who notices it first and it was my younger brother and he figured it was me.   
Hahaha! I have to admit, if I visit homes where it's rolled under, I ALWAYS take it off and put it on the right way! ;)

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From the top here too.  Noodles doesn't unroll the TP as often as she used to.  Actually her favorite thing was biting it; leaving you with swiss cheese to use. 
  Every now and then I sitll find evidence of the kitten within her. 

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is an odd question, and a fun one to think about. My rolls are always end on top. I don't know why, it just seems "right" to me that way. Jed hasn't shown much interest in the bathroom (yet), so my TP is safe for now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
So it looks like over the top is the most popular (and the one people seem the most passionate about!) 

I had to laugh at parsleysage's comment as someone did that to me recently..

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Usually over the top. But nobody here really cares as long as the paper is there. It is when somebody forgets to put it there that causes us a problem.
Yep, that's more the question are our house--did you replace the empty roll versus which way it's rolled.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't hang the TP in our house, mainly because where the roller is located. You basically have to contort yourself to reach it, so it's usually kept on the tub or the sink (small bathroom so everything is within reach). Growing up though, I was "trained" by my mom to hang it with the end under. It really doesn't matter to me, as long as it's there!

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit, I turn it under at the doctors office also. It's an obsession for me but I'm not OCD .