Question Of The Day - Saturday, May 8th

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Folks!

I just got home from seeing Iron Man 2. It was pretty good and I'll write a full review of it when I wake up later (it's currently about 12:50 AM here). And after seeing it, I started thinking about the QOTD and came up with:

Who is your favorite "superhero"?

It could be from a comic or TV or anything. Anyone or anything that you consider to be a superhero.

My favorite is Goku from the TV shows Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT. I grew up watching those and I have so many good memories of them. I still love those shows to this day.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm...

Well, given Jenny's likes when she was little, I have to say that they are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - "Heroes in a Half Shell - Turtle Power!"

Funny you should ask this question. Current boyfriend is in to this stuff. I will have to ask him.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good question!! I don't really have a favorite..

I like the Avengers, I never read any comic books but all the movies that have come out about them have been awesome!! I saw Iron Man 2 last night and it was soo good!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly have no idea. I tend to prefer the anti-hero type characters. The types that do the right thing, ultimately, but are not what you'd call good and are a bit broken. (think Rorschach from watchmen)

I didn't know anime/manga fit into that category, though?