Question of the Day, Saturday, March 4

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

What is on the wall behind your bed?

For us, nothing. We were going to put some pictures of the girls on the wall after we repainted several years ago, but never did. We keep talking about it.

What about you? What's on your wall?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paint? lol. I haven't put anything up on the walls in the bedroom...or much of anywhere else for that matter since we moved in. I do have some really beautiful artwork that I just never got around to hanging, I've thought about it on and off over the years, just never pulled the trigger. I did hang a few little things around because there was already a screw from the previous owner, but that's it.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I large nude of a woman reclining on her side.
Let me explain because that sounds lewd, and it isn't. It's more of a body study.
It's a piece of virtual art done by a very good friend of ours who was selling them on an online art site - you know one of those where you can purchase the pix on mugs, phone cases, pillows and larger ones framed.
It's black and white, more of a sketch type image, classical mood.
My husband and I are involved in the virtual world that she took the original photo in. It is the artists avatar. We love it for it's meaning to us and well, the bedroom was probably the only place we could think of that made sense plus, pretty much nobody ever comes into our bedroom other than cats :p
This is a photo of it on our mantle, before we had it hung in the bedroom. Very old photo so the quality stinks.

wm art.jpg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an assortment of canvases that I made for like a tiny gallery wall. They are navy, copper and green to go with my peacock color scheme in my bedroom. The main canvas says "You Matter" as a reminder to myself that despite what I think, I do matter.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three pictures. One is a lithograph of a Union Pacific steam locomotive; one is a photo of my paternal grandfather, circa 1910; the third is a photo of a Nickel Plate Railroad steam locomotive that I took back in 1985 when it was in this area for an excursion from Buffalo to Corning.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A large abstract print with various blues found in other parts of the room. It's reminiscent of waves or a mountain range.