Question Of The Day - Saturday, June 26th.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!

I woke up to 3 kitties meowing at me
so I'm going to be in a good mood all day

Here's the question.
What internet browser do you use?

I use Firefox for Windows and Safari for Mac.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny...Trout won't stop jumping on my lap..everytime I push her off (trying to drink my coffee or eat) she jumps back on right away

Internet Explorer.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iceweasel, to be exact. (firefox with all proprietary copyrighted bits removed to fit the stricter GPL)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
on the laptop i use firefox on my mothers desktop i use internet explorer and on the wii i dunno what it uses lol

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox for different needs.
Silly question, but what do you need to do that only IE can handle? Maybe in the past there were problems with people not properly setting up their sites, but that's not really an issue now. As a linux user, I don't have IE, I've never found anything online that I can't do for the lack of it.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know how to post a link but you can go to u tube and type in "pioneering vet gives cat new prosthetic feet".

Amazing what can be done to save the lives of kitties. You can tell this vet truly cares for the good boy he saved.

Wish all vets were this dedicated and knowledgable.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Silly question, but what do you need to do that only IE can handle? Maybe in the past there were problems with people not properly setting up their sites, but that's not really an issue now. As a linux user, I don't have IE, I've never found anything online that I can't do for the lack of it.
There are some things that will not work with Firefox. Most of the web sites that I used for home access to work related sites will not work on Firefox.

This is one reason I did not go paperless on my pay stub. The site is so wonky I never liked using it when I had to update my profile or retrieve information.

But since I don't work for them anymore it is no longer a problem.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Firefox. I left IE on the laptop (came preloaded of course) because every once in a loooooong while I run into something that must be opened with IE.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
99.9% of the time I use Firefox. I occasionally need to use IE for my stats classes, but that's a network thing through the school.