Question of the Day, Saturday, June 17

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's exactly what I do. When I got in my 50's I couldn't stand to crawl in bed between the sheets and a blanket. I felt like I was being smothered. When I was still at home I had a throw for me and one for Tommy to sleep on.

I thought I was the only one that did this. I'm in assisted living now and there is one lady here that sleeps like that. I also became friends with a lady on staff here and she said her mother and sister sleep like that. She gave me a real nice throw for Christmas. It's light and cozy to sleep under.

I sleep mostly with my feet outside of the throw. I wear socks to bed so my feet are warm durning the night.

Yes, I'm weird and I know it.
I wear socks to bed also. I used to love being under a blanket. Now I find it too hot and suffocating.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a top sheet on my bed. DD once told me that she finds them pointless and I had to agree. I only have a light blanket on my bed and I sleep on top of it.
This is a good idea. But how often do you have to wash your blanket?

I sleep mostly with my feet outside of the throw. I wear socks to bed so my feet are warm durning the night.
How often do they wash your blanket for you there?