Question of the Day, Saturday, June 17

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Weekend!

When you go to bed, are your feet out of the covers or under the covers?

I get hot, then cold, then hot again. Feet out, feet under, feet out. Sometimes it goes on all night!

What about you?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My arthritic foot tends to be hot so it is pretty much always outside of the covers. The other may be in or out depending on time of year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In and out. When I was younger they were out more than in and I hated when my mom would make me wear footie pajamas. I used to take my socks off as soon as I could in the evenings too. My grandma and I both always had hot feet.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neither. I'm weird and I know it. I don't have a top sheet on my bed. DD once told me that she finds them pointless and I had to agree. I only have a light blanket on my bed and I sleep on top of it. This is a new thing ever since I entered my 50's and sleeping with a blanket on me is too hot. I keep two throw blankets on the bed. One for Lily and one for me. One is soft and the other is fluffy.

Of course Lily picks which one she wants first and then I get the other unless she decides she wants both then I either go find another one or don't use anything which is OK too. When she does decide to let me use one I don't really put it on me. I snuggle with it.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm usually back and forth through the night,at least a couple of times if not more.Lousy hot flashes!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Always under whether I'm in bed or fall asleep on the couch with an afghan and Carleton by my side. :lovecat2:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NeitheI'm weird and I know it. I don't have a top sheet on my bed. DD once told me that she finds them pointless and I had to agree. I only have a light blanket on my bed and I sleep on top of it. This is a new thing ever since I entered my 50's and sleeping with a blanket on me is too hot. I keep two throw blankets on the bed. One for Lily and one for me. One is soft and the other is fluffy.
That's exactly what I do. When I got in my 50's I couldn't stand to crawl in bed between the sheets and a blanket. I felt like I was being smothered. When I was still at home I had a throw for me and one for Tommy to sleep on.

I thought I was the only one that did this. I'm in assisted living now and there is one lady here that sleeps like that. I also became friends with a lady on staff here and she said her mother and sister sleep like that. She gave me a real nice throw for Christmas. It's light and cozy to sleep under.

I sleep mostly with my feet outside of the throw. I wear socks to bed so my feet are warm durning the night.

Yes, I'm weird and I know it.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the Summer out. The drawback is "Jackpot " loves to come up and run his face against my feet thus waking me up.
In the Winter in.