Question Of The Day - Saturday, July 10th.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning TCS!

Seeing that this is a bit late today, this question is about time.

Do you wear a watch?

I used to wear one all the time. I never left the house without it. I actually had quite a nasty little tan line from it
. But then when I got my cell phone, I just stopped using it

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear a watch to work but thats really the only time I wear one. Other than that, I just look at my blackberry to see what time it is.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I wear a watch whenever I leave the house. I know I have a clock in the car but I still want one on my wrist at all times when out of the house.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yup i wear a watch all the time out of the house.

I have to wear one to time my lessons. ALSO my school doesn't have a bell system so I have to rely on the clock...unfortuntaey the clock in the orchestra room where i teach most of my classes is in a spot where I have to turn my back to my students to look at it (never a good idea) so I go nuts if I don't have a watch on!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only time I take my watch off is when I'm sleeping at home. I even shower with it on, if I have it on already.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always; the only times I don't are bedtime and bath-time. And it must have a second hand.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There was a time when I could not be without a watch. Could not imagine how anyone could get thru the day with out a watch. I had at least a half dozen watches. Then the batteries started going.

When one died I would wear different watch. Eventually I got to the last one and had to think about getting the batteries replaced.

Then life happened and when the last one ran out I just gave up on watches.

Somehow I have managed. There is usually a clock somewhere either on my computer or the phone. I find now that I never even think about them anymore,

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to wear a watch sometimes, but I'd always end up losing them. They'd fall off mysteriously, never to be seen again.
At least I only ever had cheap watches, never over $20. For a while I carried a very small watch-sized clock in my pocket and would put it on my desk at school and whatnot, but I stopped that too, not sure why but I did. Maybe I stopped when I graduated? I don't remember.

These days, yeah, I just use the cell phone to know the time.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't wear a watch because I'll start obsessing about the time! To avoid that, I just leave in plenty of time for wherever I'm supposed to go and then try to relax. I've used my iPod to check the time but I guess that's more like a clock and that's okay.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't but I'm thinking of getting one just to wear as an accessory, not to tell time since I have my cell phone, ipod, computers on me at all times..
But I think that there are sooo many pretty watches they are worth wearing for what they look like...

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear a watch almost everyday. I take it off at night, before I go to bed. Its a digital one, I prefer them, if I'm busy I can just look at it

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NEVER!
I use to wear some jewelry, but now I never wear anything (except clothes of course
). I'm an artist and a landscaper/gardener which basically both you wear work clothes and tell the time by sunrise and sunset

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wear a watch, and usually some plain silver rings, too. A cellphone isn't particularly useful for telling time when your hands are covered in mud, glue, paint, poo, etc and I'm sure as heck not reaching into my pocket when my hands are covered in anything.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never have. I hate how they look on me, I hate how they feel on me. I've never needed them...there are clocks everywhere you look...

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am lost without a watch even with the time on the cell phone, the cable box, the Mac, the microwave, the whatevers. I often wear mine all day. It is waterproof. If I forget to put it on, I feel naked.

Can't read that little date box on it, though...