Question Of The Day - Saturday, February 26th.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

How many cat posters do you have up on your walls?

I have 6 domestic cat posters, 2 tiger posters and 3 cougar posters (and the 365-kittens-a-year calendar)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One but its suicidal and in a frame...I worry about him.

LOL. Its next to the fridge so if you close the door to hard or a cats on fridge he tends to fall-yet to break!

used to DREAM of have the 3 kitten in an old poster in my room...yeah I got them and then some huh?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have my calender on my wall and then 4 fridge magnets and a photoframe that says I love my cat (still need a piccy to put in it) x

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh great question!! I don't have any
. I have a cat calendar. Most of my wall pictures are of horses. Gosh, I will have to make some changes. Cat picture shopping today

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No posters. I have a collage of cat photos my friend made for me, a "Siamese Rescue" calendar in the office, and a "Smitten by Kittens" calendar in the kitchen. I have a set of four 8x10 kitten-themed prints that I bought before Christmas, but I still haven't decided where to hang them yet.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None, just a few calendars and a frame with space for 3 pics with my kitties on it.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a lot, until the whole house including my room got fixed over. I didn't put anything back on the walls, the room is going to be made over again in the near future.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No posters, but a few prints.

Proof of Elmer and Loretta Hanging Out - Charles Wysocki. It's in the computer room. DH found it and had it framed. It's just gorgeous.

Calendar Print of Maggie the Messmaker - Wysocki
Calendar of Prickly Pear and Poncho- Wysocki
Calendar of Ethel the Gourmet - Wysocki
Calendar of Mabel the Stowaway - Wysocki
Calendar of Remington the Horticulturist - Wysocki

We are big Wysocki fans!

We also like Catman Drew, Drew Strouble and have a proof of his Love Eyes in the living room. Love Eyes is the face of a pretty tabby kitten with gorgeous eyes. When we first saw it, it reminded us of Banshee's lovely eyes and the way she looked at me.

There's a print by Sharon McCullogh, I think her name is, called Guardian Angels Never Sleep in our computer room. It's an angel flying through the starry sky and carrying a little orange tiger kitty to heaven. DH found the print at a local framing studio and bought it for me when our Da Pumpkin-Boy passed away. He was a beautiful orange tiger and the print was appropriate.