Question of the Day, Saturday, August 26

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Top shelf of the cabinets. I usually keep things I don't really use very often up there. Top of the walk in closet. Anything on the ceiling, such as lights and smoke alarm. Unfortunately, I just can't climb up beyond the second step of the ladder unless I have a wall next to me to hang onto. I tried to change the bulb over the fireplace and just couldn't do it. I spent about a half hour trying :flail: Hubby used to but he has issues and can't anymore. I guess we'll have to find a handyman.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
The life of a short person. I have to have a whole set of step stools and ladders.
Yep! :lol: I'm 5'3" and hubby used to be about 5'4" but now is only 5' because of back surgeries. We, too, have step stools and ladders of various sizes all over. I try to keep most things on shelves we can reach in the kitchen and only keep things we use rarely, like the electric wok and big serving bowls and trays, on the higher shelves.

Lately I've been giving away the big bowls and trays to my stepdaughter. We don't do parties and big dinners like we used to and those things were just collecting dust. She's now got 3 kids, does lots of entertaining and can use all that stuff. And I don't have to try to reach the high shelf any more. :lol: