Question of the Day, Saturday, August 19

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Just the two. And the two electric blankets for the cats. I manage to fit in there somehow. :biggrin:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Four. I only use one to sleep though. My husband uses both of his to sleep.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Four if you include the pillows w/shams but we only use one for each to us to sleep.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two.
The one I sleep on and one that has 'arms' so I can sit up and use my computer or watch tv.
The latter gets moved at bedtime.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6 hubby uses 1 sometimes 2 and has his 3rd one against the headboard I use 2 one under my head and the other infront of me (i hold it) with the top also under my head my 3rd one is also unused unless my hips are hurting then I will put it in between my knees and thighs Gabby will lay where the pillow I hold is so i have to move it off the bed, in between her daddy's legs, or in between us. She gets to sleep wherever she wants. Lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
4 plus a wedge i use like a headboard for reading. 2 regular for DH and I each.

We also have a stack of probably 8-10 others in here. We’ve both been on a mission to find our favorite pillow. DH especially. :paperbag:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Four. Two with shams are decorative only. And the other 2 I alternate for sleeping.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three. Two body pillows, one that I actually sleep with, the other I tried to use to replace the old one I still use, but it's too fluffy. I need a flat pillow. Right now I just use it as a second back support pillow when I'm reading before bed. The third pillow is a small one in the shape of a cat head that I use for neck support if I need it or on my lower back if I have some pain.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two... one for me and one for him.

On the "cats' bed" there are also two, but I sometimes hang out there with the cats and read and use both of them. If I decide to sleep in there, I use one.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 3...he has a king sized,and I have 2,and I also have a travel pillow that goes between my knees.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5. I have 2 big ones and my hubby has 3 flatter ones. I use both of mine all night. My husband starts off with 3, as we watch TV, then pulls the top one off as he falls asleep, he will sometimes remove a second.