Question of the Day, Saturday, April 15

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always have a snack in bed...I'm almost ashamed considering nobody else seems too...:paperbag::lol:
I have to eat before bed otherwise I feel sick in the morning...usually starting at 4 am or so, and it's hard to sleep when you're nauseous.
And I don't get crumbs in bed...that would drive me nuts!
If eating before bed helps the nausea, absolutely do it! If I have the flu, I keep crackers and/or 7-Up by my bed because it really helps me settle an upset stomach.
Years ago, when Tag was a younger dog, I could literally sit a plate of food on the coffee table and say "Watch my food" and leave the room, and when I'd come back the food was untouched but he was giving a squinty eyed cat a very stern look.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No, I have never taken a snack to bed. Like neely neely once my teeth are brushed and flossed, no more eating till morning.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got very plain sippy cups, blue or green plastic with some textured patterns. And that's what Himself and I have for those nightime need-a-drink times. Fill at the last before bed, night time visit to the bathroom, set on night stand, and that's it.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got very plain sippy cups, blue or green plastic with some textured patterns. And that's what Himself and I have for those nightime need-a-drink times. Fill at the last before bed, night time visit to the bathroom, set on night stand, and that's it.
hopefully your kitty doesnt do like graycie and decide its in the way and knock em off the night stand enroute to stepping all over you as your sleeping