Question Of The Day. Saturday 9th Of March.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, happy Saturday.

:dancingblackcat:

How old do you feel?

I had my birthday this weekend, which I guess takes me into the realm of "middle aged" now. I don't feel that old though. I still feel like a teenager. A teenager who has somehow managed to blag her way into a proper job and convince some poor fool to let her have a mortgage and buy a house.

:anticipation:

How about you, how old do you feel?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't use to feel my age, but when I became 60, I feel more than I used to. Now at 64, I awaken and think, "OK, what hurts this morning?" and then take it from there. But, sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder who that woman is who's staring back at me. Overall, I don't feel that badly, although I do have my moments.
A very Happy Birthday Norachan Norachan :celebrate: !

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, happy Saturday.

:dancingblackcat:

How old do you feel?

I had my birthday this weekend, which I guess takes me into the realm of "middle aged" now. I don't feel that old though. I still feel like a teenager. A teenager who has somehow managed to blag her way into a proper job and convince some poor fool to let her have a mortgage and buy a house.

:anticipation:

How about you, how old do you feel?
Happy happy birthday!!!

I guess it depends if it's physical, or mental. And if physical what day.
Mentally, I feel decades younger than I am. I find it hard to believe I'm about to be 60 on the inside.
Outside? Yea, I'm there. And sometimes I feel a lot older if my arthritic knees are acting up badly. I've certainly had days where I've felt damn near geriatric ;)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Norachan! My husband had a birthday on Thursday. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I see my grandmothers face staring back at me. My body feels every bit of my age (65) at times, but in my mind I am still in my 20s. I can't be OLD! There is to much I want to do yet!!!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some days I feel my age of 66 and then some!Depends on what my knees are telling me.Mentally,oh heck...I'm still in my 20's!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a lot younger than most of you; haha. I'm 19 though I still feel as if I'm halfway through school and am actually around 15 but other times I feel 80 :biggrin: I'm taking a year off studies at the moment and am going to start university in September, though, so once I start full time education again; I'll probably be hit with the reality of my age lol.

Happy belated birthday, Norachan Norachan :bday:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy Birthday! :dance: When I'm at work with the students it makes me feel young but sometimes I overdo it and pay the price when I get home. There's an old Frank Sinatra song called,"Young at Heart," which is how I generally feel. ;)

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm 33, most days I feel mid 60s at least. My joints are degenerating, but thanks to the cost of the American healthcare system I have no idea why. Mentally I swing from teenage to middle aged.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
80 going on 8.
Some days I feel like a kid (and act like one, and no one thinks I'm funny except me :thumbsup:) and others, I wake up and think "well, today's the day I'm sure. I'm going to be minding my own business, and my ticker is going to go
and that will be the end of that."

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually I am very blessed to be in my seventies and in such good physical health. I don't hurt, take medicine, and I don't have any medical problems. But my mind is on overload and has been for awhile. It makes me tired. I know I don't feel like I am thirty or forty anymore. :lol: