Question Of The Day. Saturday 7th Of July

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved Snow White too! But that's because she wasn't your typical blonde haired, blue eyed princess.

I also liked Puss in Boots. :kitty:
I saw The Three Lives of Thomisina as a kid and kind of flipped out, we had a cat that looked/acted like her and I was absolutely sure this (male) cat was the "Thomas" in Thomisina =)
I still think that's a really good and cleverly made movie, very family friendly.
I read a book called The Prodigal cat...a kids book...and it kind of underlined the fact that we never really "own" them.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite was The Little Red Hen. It teaches a lesson plus it's not scary. I have wonderful memories of sitting with my mother while she read it to me. We had a lot of the Little Golden Books that were so popular when I was growing up. They were small, just right for children's little hands. I can still remember the illustrations in them.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While not a "fairy tale" I always loved Alice in Wonderland.
That talking doorknob and the dog/broom thing that sweeps the path home away always freaked me out.

I was a wimpy kid.
(Oh, and Dinah the kitten was just too cute for words.)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeping Beauty was my favourite; but I also loved Cinderella, the Nutcracker (not sure if it counts though), the Princess and the Pea, Thumbelina and Snow White. The classics!