Question Of The Day. Saturday 6th Of January

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

If time, space, money and landlord restrictions were no object and you could get another pet, but not another cat, what kind of pet would you get?

I'd love to have a pony, I think it would be really fun to ride around the forest together.

How about you?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I can't think of any other animal I want. I got my reef tanks, and I got my cats.

But just for kicks- a large tank with a shark or two. Peaceful sharks to swim with

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now? A greyhound. I could never replace my old boy, but I really miss having a grey around.
View attachment 212919
:rbheart:I miss you, my darling boy:rbheart: :bawling:
They are such sweet dogs. Here in the U.S. they have programs for adopting retired racing Greyhounds. I hate everything about the race thing but there are programs that do a good job. They get them neutered. They then put them into a foster home where they learn about being in a home and being a pet. The two people that I knew that had a Greyhound got them that way.

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tried pretty much all kinds of pets, lol. I do want a skunk someday. Descented from a breeder of course, not just kidnapping a baby skunk off the streets ;). I'd love to have a horse, and I have the property so I could have a horse if I really wanted to, but right now I'm not up for the work and the expense that would come with a horse. Maybe someday.