Question Of The Day. Saturday 5th Of May

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning!

:wave3:

Easy question for you today: How do you take your coffee?

I like mine strong with plenty of soy milk (I don't like cow milk) and a big spoon-full of brown sugar. Has to be brown sugar, some how white sugar tastes too sickly sweet in coffee.

How about you?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another vote for strong and always black for me. :thumbsup:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A dash of milk and two spoonfuls of sugar. I like it sweet.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't like cow milk, either. I like my coffee strong with vanilla almond milk.

lotsocoffee.gif

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another one in the no-cow-milk camp. I like my coffee with plain almond milk and sugar (gingerbread or pumpkin spice syrup is even better :yummy:), and not too strong either these days (I love strong coffee but it hates me :hmmm:).

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A little milk, I usually have 1% milk. It used to be hit or miss if the store had 1% and if they didn't I would get 2%. They almost always have the 1% now. I don't like the powdered creamers at all, will drink it black rather than use a powdered creamer. I actually prefer milk to cream or half and half.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just milk - any kind is ok. Skim, lowfat, whole, whatever is around though usually I prefer lowfat (2%).

I do enjoy espresso black at times, with a small amount of sugar. There's also 1 sweet coffee drink I'm partial to called "Honey Badger" which is made at a local coffee shop in NYC but easy enough to replicate: Espresso, Almond Milk and Honey. Iced. It's addictive.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drink coffee or caffeine for that matter. I pretty much only drink water, but I occasionally crave carbonation so I will get a sparkling water or a diet caffeine free pop like Cherry 7-Up (my favorite).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I apologize if my answer was not clear, now looking at it. When I say coffee "on its own", I mean nothing added such as milk or sugar. I should have said black. I am sorry if this was confusing.
I imagined you eating it dry, straight from the jar by the spoonful.

:lol: