Question of The Day. Saturday 4th of March

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'd put it towards a new cat tree. Ours is 17 years old, and the last time I replaced the elements (i.e, shelves and base) was 4 years ago. There seems to be a bit more of a "wobble" to it recently.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

They sound really cosy! I think I'd like to curl up in one of those and take a nap myself.

Cat furniture is crazy expensive, isn't it? I build my own these days. It's not as pretty as the stuff you can buy, but the cats don't seem to care.
Of course they don't. They have a pretty fantastic life. They know how fortunate they are. 

I don't know what I'd get mine. They have 2 trees, 2 hammocks, multiple beds, various trays. Sophie loves, loves, loves trays. One is an unused small litter box and 2 are dishpans that I got from Dollar Tree that I bought to carry wrapped baked goods to work for a potluck once. They don't have any holes or anything like that in them.  They are the perfect size kitty napping places. Sophie claimed them right away when I brought them home and they have been placed on the floor. Lily likes them too but not as much. They have tons of toys already. Between the trees, the hammocks and another regular one they have about 25 scratching posts. I guess I'd hold onto it until I found something I think they'd love.