Question of The Day. Saturday 4th of February

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so accident prone it's a wonder I haven't got a Darwin Award yet. As a kid I fell out of trees, fell off horses, fell into river and stepped into drains that had had the manhole covers taken off.

As an adult I've crashed motorbikes, fallen off of bigger horses while going faster, cut myself, burnt myself, been bitten by dogs and was once charged at by a monkey.

I had another little mishap yesterday. I was filling up the kerosene tanks for our heaters and managed to spill kerosene all down my legs. "Never mind" I thought, "Won't do any harm." After a few hours of running errands, buying groceries etc I realised that spilling kerosene on your skin actually does do harm. It burns like crazy if you don't wash it off.

I had to rush home and take a long shower before the burning would stop. My jeans, socks and leggings have been through the wash twice but I can still smell kerosene on them.

How about you? Are you a danger to yourself too?
Norachan - since this has been bumped up:

The original was posted before I joined the site, but this was simply brilliant writing !  Unfortunately, your visuals were all too clear, but I've managed to get most of the coffee off the monitor, the keyboard and the desktop now.

Just plain hilarious.  Thank you.