Question of The Day. Saturday 3rd of April.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Let's imagine, just for fun, that you are going to get a tattoo.

For those who don't want a permanent tattoo it's going to be painted on with non-toxic colours and it's only going to last for about a week or so. For those who are happy to commit to some ink it's going to be done hygienically by an artist of your choice.

What would you have and where?

I think I'd like a wrist or an inner forearm tattoo, something delicate and lacy in blues and purples. A peacock or some other bird would be nice.

What would you like?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This will sound weird, but I have always thought that a tattoo of a spider web would be cool. Either stretching from my index and thumb up my wrist or side of foot up the ankle. And not a Halloween looking web, a real looking web, when you see it first thing in the morning with glistening dew drops shining in the morning light. So that delicate web would be done in light greys/blues and whites, and just off to the side, a small little spider for contrast.
I will probably never get it as I just don't trust it can be done the way I see it in my head.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always considered getting one in honour of my late grandpapa - We were very close, and he was a wonderful intellectual and gentle man, who was also a proud Irishman. But it's been hard deciding on what, I thought about four leaf clovers, or related to the family crest, or something more traditionally historically Celtic. Anyhoo, I thought about putting it on my wrist! Something fairly small, but pretty and meaningful.