Question Of The Day. Saturday 31st Of March

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered twenty 10-gallon basic garden pots from Home Depot. Also, 75 feet of black webbing from StrapWorld. They both came promptly on Friday. Litter comes on autoship from Chewy.

We enjoy shopping at stores, and make most of our purchases that way. I wouldn't want groceries delivered because I want to look at the meat and produce I buy.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, gosh. You mean you can buy things online besides cat stuff? :lol:

The last item I bought was a new bottle of lactoferrin for Buddy.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We both shop more online than at brick-and-mortar stores. The last thing I bought was a pair of jeans - the same brand and style I already have, so no real need to try them on before buying.

ETA: Make that a down coat (marked down 57%) to replace my "dog walking parka" which Luna, the young, overexuberant German Shepherd at the shelter, has managed to destroy in < 3 months.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm an online shopper. The kids get a Chewy order every month. My stuff comes to work and I just pick it up. Makes it very easy.

The last order for work was for bathroom rugs from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The last order that came to the house was for toilet paper storage from Amazon.

I have an order coming from Keurig, a large order coming from Wayfair, and a small order coming from Amazon. Those will come in at work.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I do much shopping online. I live 20 - 30 minutes from most stores and it is easier to have things delivered. I like the price savings online. Also, there are many items I can't get locally and ordering online is the only way to get them.

The last thing I bought online was kitty snacks. I got two bags of Cat-Man-Doo's Chicken Littles - two bags was only 50% more than one. Also a bag of Bonita flakes. Amazon has a really big bag, 100 grams, for $6.23. It is Japanese Premium Gourmet Quality according to the Amazon web page.

It is the first time my kitties have had Bonita flakes and it took a while for my crew to figure them out! Poor Seal still does not get them. He smells the fish, but he can't believe that odor is coming from those insubstantial flakes! He noses my fingers excitedly when I offer them, but only succeeds in breaking them off and knocking them to the floor, where he can't seem to find them! He's starting to get it, but he leaves many flakes for Leonid to clean up, much to Leonid's delight! I had to put Lilah's into a bowl and leave them. She figured it out. :thumbsup: I wish I had a picture of Diamond chewing away with about four 3 inch flakes sticking out of his mouth!:flail:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an Amazon Pride gal. Sometimes they have sale on litter so I'll buy it from them.
I buy used books from them for next to nothing.

My last purchase was a paperback copy of Exodus.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The last thing I ordered online was either wine or ink cartridges. I don't remember which was the last.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm bit late, but I try to answer still :)

Usually anything bicycle related I shop online, because local prices are insane, also selection is quite poor. For example tires they claimed they can't get anymore in 26" size.

So I bought tires, new cassette, rear derailleur and chain from bike-discount.de

If I can find same tires locally, those cost over 60 euros a piece, but from that shop it was 26 euros a piece, pretty much everything is half price or less.

Then I bought chainring from Aliexpress.com, Narrow-Wide oval chainring is only 6 euros delivered there, but it takes about a month to arrive.

I like to compare prices online and so often I find huge differences compared to local prices, so it is only groceries that I get locally anymore, rest is better quality and lower price online.

Some dietary supplements are cheaper to get from USA than from EU and locally no one has ever heard about CDP Choline for example (that prevents/repairs memory impairment among other things, real and working anti-aging stuff), not even specialized doctors know what that is here. I hear a lot about Finland being so advanced etc. but on some things this really is a backwater.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info on Chewy. Most people here seems to like it. It will be so nice to have things delivered to my front door instead of me trying to get someone to take me to the store.
you're welcome! :D Chewy also has excellent customer service. so if you have any concerns, problems with any products, or issues using their website or autoship......they're there via phone, 24/7 and 365 days a year, to help.

just a side note -- my fedex dude will set the packages i receive just inside my door for me. of course, i need to be there to open my door for him, but it's less lifting with him setting packages inside for me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought Monopoly Jr on a Lightning Deal on Amazon last week. My kids and I have played a few times and they loved it! I might finally have someone to play a real Monopoly game with in a few years! :deal: