Question Of The Day. Saturday 2nd Of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, :hellocomputer:

It's September already! I'm so relieved that it's starting to cool down a bit. I can work out in the garden and go for a run without feeling like I'm about to die at any moment.

Today's question;

Go to YouTube, take a look at the list of recommended videos they've selected for you. What are the first 3? Are you going to watch them?

My first 1 is a yoga video by one of the yoga teachers I like. Yep, probably am going to watch that one and try the practice tomorrow.

There's also a documentary about weird phobias. I do watch a lot of that kind of stuff, I find medicine, psychology and forensics really interesting. Might watch that one while I have dinner tonight.

There's also one called 10 Cats That Just Don't Care. (Surprise surprise! A funny cat video) I watch those while I'm supposed to be working. :paperbag: Yep, I'm probably going to watch that one soon too.

:lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The first ten (or so) are all Prince videos from concerts (and I've already watched them.....in some cases I've downloaded the videos, just for the music). No, I won't be watching them again, at least right now.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good topic!

First: **MUST SEE** BANNED IN BRITAIN - Princess Diana-

Second: Trump Exits Plane & Slams SUV Door In Melania's Face;

Third: Put Vinegar On Your Plants And This Will Happen

Watched first already; seen enough not to bother with 2d. Third has me curious, being as I am a gardener! LOL

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pharrell William's Happy (The Best Dance Scenes Ever Supercut) video, Morning Jazz - Amazing Coffee Music, and Luis Fonzi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee.

I have no idea who the artitsts in the last recomended one are :dunno: I love Pharrell William's Happy song and have seen the original video for it. Just saw this one and it's just a bunch of random people dancing in silly ways to the song. The Morning Jazz one I might not watch.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first one is Kittens Swim up to Fisherman's Boat Looking For

The second one is Rescue Dog Hugs Owner Everyday when she Gets

The third one is Horses Peacefully Snoring and Farting

I guess I watch a lot of animal videos.

I will probably watch them now.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am one of the few who does not have a You Tube account...I am an old fuddy duddy

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You don't need to have an account, you can just go there and watch videos, you don't have to sign-in or anything.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also got the Trump/Melania door scandal LOL. NOT interested.
Second was Karen Carpenter at her Anorexia Worst. As bad as my first recommendation. No thanks.
Third is Cat Attacks Stuffed Animal Part II. Well, getting closer to my interest but still not looking.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
The first one is Cat vs. Beanbag filling... I'll probably watch that one now.
The second one is Dog Meows at Cat - Cat Not Impressed. Haha.
The third one is a Digital Painting Course Preview from a digital artist I follow. I'll probably not watch that video, because it will make me want to buy the course. Haha!

denice denice I also have that video as my 5th recommendation.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You don't need to have an account, you can just go there and watch videos, you don't have to sign-in or anything.

True but to get the recommended videos to watch, you do have to sign in. If you have a Google account for email or something, you can use it to log into YouTube.

I am one of the few who does not have a You Tube account...I am an old fuddy duddy
I only use YouTube to upload videos to share with the vet for a quick review so he can determine if the cat needs to be seen or not.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Simon's Cat cartoon

Randy Rainbow parody about Steve Bannon

and a video called "You should have a CAT--funniest cat videos ever!"

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clear my browser and cookies probably 5-6 times a day, so I can clear the cache. (movies and stuff buffers faster). Recommended videos doesn't happen after I do that. Also, I don't have an account so it doesn't keep track of me.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a video of Stephen Colbert, Jim Gaffigan and James Corden. I'll watch Stephen Colbert maybe some of James Corden but I'll skip Jim Gaffigan.

Muffin

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I use our Roku to watch YouTube stuff on the TV so it always throws my list off.

The first and 3rd video are videos recorded from a big convention. The 2nd is a funny cat compilation; but to be honest I'm skeptical of those. Sometimes they are't so funny. I'm not sure if I will watch any of them. DH might or might have already.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- Simon's Cat "Scratch Post" (Plan to watch)

- Cat Window Cleaner (Already went ahead and watched it haha)

- THE WORST CUSTOMERS I HAD WHILE WORKING AT SEPHORA

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, American college football season started this week and I have been looking at football videos, and that's what the first seven videos recommended are. I have to go to the eighth video to find another subject, "Heartbroken cat finds happiness." :catrub:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
The first is the same Randy Rainbow spoof on Steve Bannon that betsygee betsygee has listed as second in her list.

The second is "MeBai's Life After Elephant Reunion."

The third is "Hot Spot: Simon the Cat."

I'll probably watch all of them. :thumbsup:

This is a terrific question, btw. :clap:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got first Cats Acting Like Humans. I've seen enough of those.

Second was the BANNED IN BRITAIN about Princess Di. I won't watch that. I'm glutted out on Di.

Third is How the Cast of Games of Thrones Should Really (Look). I'll pass on that one, too. I stopped watching GOT last season when it became so gratuitously violent.

But on down the list was Abandoned at 17 - New Beginning for Elderly Cat. That sounds interesting.