Question of The Day. Saturday 2nd of July.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, welcome to the weekend. For those of you that get a long weekend, enjoy!

Today's question: If you could win either a Nobel Prize or an Olympic gold medal which would you like to win? What would you win it for?

I'd like to win an Olympic gold, but I'd like to win it for some really silly activity like hop-scotch or hula hoop. Or maybe some kind of pony gymkhana game, like egg and spoon race on horse back.

We should have more funny events at the Olympics.

How about you?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably the Olympic Gold.....I just think it'd be SO cool to go in on a little exmoor pony and beat all the huge, specially bred warmbloods at their own game :winkblue: :lol3: :evilgrin:

Oh, wow, though....can you imagine the Pony Club style mounted games as an Olympic event.......?!? :think::hyper::jump::rockout:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh tricky. The Athlete in me wants to say Gold, but the intellectual in me wants a real-deal-earned Nobel Peace Prize also. Really change the world for the better!

I'll lean towards the latter, it might be considered more memorable compared to a gold medal. 

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Gold for lifting weights-seems my new passion. I have a LONG way to go until I reach some of the crazy goals these gals can lift but I sure want to try! I love lots of sports but I don't play well with others. So maybe skiing or some other type of action sport. I stink at running. I sound like a herd of elephants running. I am sure there is something to amuse myself with for abit.