Question Of The Day. Saturday 2nd Of December.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a wall calendar from Alley Cat Allies but according to it, it's still May :rolleyes2:

I have one from PETA also but it's just sitting on a shelf. They sent me one for 2018 also.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Every year I buy an engagement calendar. I leave it on the kitchen counter and use it regularly to write down appointments and important things to do. It helps support WWF, (World Wildlife Fund). This year I bought their cat calendar that is called, What Cats Teach Us. Here's a link to the specific calendar: What Cats Teach Us 2018 Engagement Calendar

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We both have desk calendars, and there's a wooden calendar in the kitchen that my sister gave us years ago that I set up at the end of every month.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just one calendar, a white board calendar with squares for the days of the month. The month gets written at the top. It has cork - faced magnets with push pins for anything that is scheduled for the next month... then it gets written in when the current month is over and erased.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we have either three calendars. My other half absolutely must have the Boris Vallejo. I'm a Maxine fan myself. I tried putting a very large calendar on the bedroom wall so I could see it from the bed but the furkids didn't like it and kept knocking it down. I finally gave up. I have a Page a Month planner that I use to keep doctor's appointments and such on. I've taped a large zipper folder to the back for doctor's test results and lab orders and there's a smaller one inside for prescriptions. I also put ID on it in in case I leave it somewhere again. I'm tempted to make my own because those things are absurdly expensive. I made them for a few years but fell off the wagon.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been trying to use my nook calendar and get everything on there, I really like it, but it is not something I take out of the house. I will always choose a printed cat calendar but honestly, the more I try to organize, the more mixed up I seem to get.:dizzy:
My favorite calendar is the cat one in a desk block fashion, to tear a page off each day. I still have the most lovely pictures I have kept and I've tried to draw these cats during the year.

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a wall calendar (with kittens on it of course, 1 for each month) hanging in my bedroom. I usually change the month on time, since i always write my social plans and appointments down on it but sometimes slack a little. I haven't bought a 2018 one yet but I just got an Amazon.com gift card for my birthday so that's one thing on the list to buy with it