Question Of The Day, Saturday 29th Of June.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
For Abby it was her Dasuquin and Denamarin. For me it was deodorant. Fairly boring. :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No I haven't! I usually like a good dark roast too. :yummy: I really liked the Baskin Robins creamers so I was after a tall decaf iced coffee with that; but flavors have changed again. :sniffle:
They can make the iced coffee with the dark roast. That's what I get. I also get it hot too. They did change the flavors. I usually get the caramel or mocha with the iced but they have a cookies & cream that's probably good. I have the app on my phone and a gift card tied to it that I refill when it gets low. I do all my ordering on the app and then just pick it up at the drive through. You earn points for every order and the orders placed through the app get more than orders placed in store or through the drive through. I've earned many free drinks this way.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They can make the iced coffee with the dark roast. That's what I get. I also get it hot too. They did change the flavors. I usually get the caramel or mocha with the iced but they have a cookies & cream that's probably good. I have the app on my phone and a gift card tied to it that I refill when it gets low. I do all my ordering on the app and then just pick it up at the drive through. You earn points for every order and the orders placed through the app get more than orders placed in store or through the drive through. I've earned many free drinks this way.
I really need to do that. I keep ending up at Dunkin every time my mother has therapy (her arm isn't strong enough to drive yet so I'm paying her back for all those rides as a teenager :crazy:). My kids love it because I've been getting them a donut and coolatas too sometimes.;) I gotta kill 45 minutes somehow... :rolleyes:

I tried the kit-kat Coolata last week. It was goodish...way too sweet for me. I should have just gotten a small and a coffee to go with it.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really need to do that. I keep ending up at Dunkin every time my mother has therapy (her arm isn't strong enough to drive yet so I'm paying her back for all those rides as a teenager :crazy:). My kids love it because I've been getting them a donut and coolatas too sometimes.;) I gotta kill 45 minutes somehow... :rolleyes:

I tried the kit-kat Coolata last week. It was goodish...way too sweet for me. I should have just gotten a small and a coffee to go with it.
DD likes the coolattas. They are too sweet for me. My go to is usually an XL dark roast hot and light. No sugar. That or a caramel or mocha iced dark roast light. I rarely get food and if I do it's always the hash browns which are SO good.