Question Of The Day, Saturday 29th Of June.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, Happy Saturday.

:wave3:

What was the last thing you bought for your cats? What about the last thing you bought for yourself?

I bought our monthly supply of canned goodies this week, but I also spent around $70 at the vets. Toby had a little scratch that got infected, so he had to have the scratch cleaned and a shot of antibiotics.

I'm not sure Toby appreciated it, but it was for his own good.

:lovecat2:

The last thing I bought for myself was a box of Indian Chai tea. A cup of chai with honey is my afternoon treat, can't get though the day without it.

:yummy:

What have you bought recently?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I bought for my cats was food (of course). The last FUN thing I bought for my cats though was this toy I saw at Big Lots that crinkled and had a bunch of feathers (Remy LOVES feathers).
For myself, I just bought groceries.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weekly food for my Cats. But since that's an every week thing, a big bag of jingly balls and stuffed mice toys.

Steam summer sale is on so video games for me. Although I didn't actually spend anything, I had a little over $50 in gift cards that I had won.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
For the cats it was a bag of litter, some canned Rawz to alternate with their homemade food, and a bag of Stella & Chewy’s freeze dried Duck Duck Goose. Oh and some Pet Releaf Hemp Oil for Lily.

For me, it was a new attachment for my vacuum. The motor died in the old one, and I need it to clean the cat hair from the carpeted stairway and the furniture.

So exciting. :sleep:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought flea medication, cat litter, and some new toys for them on Thursday. The last thing that I bought for myself was a tube of Titanium white and a tube of Prussian blue acrylic paint.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought food and litter for the girls. Publix (our local grocery store chain) has Tidy Cats 20 pound jugs on sale BOGO. I also got a few cans of food for them to try. The last thing I bought for myself (DD and her BF as well) was dinner from Wawa. They have great sandwiches. I got a roast beef club for myself. DD and BF wanted chicken & cheese quesadillas.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The last thing we bought for the cats was food (we still haven't bought any litter since we bought during the 2018 Black Friday sale at PetSmart, so doing well there).

The last thing I bought for myself? Does the shed count?

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last thing I bought for the cats is Uromaxx. Buzz has had a UTI and I want to avoid another. I cant remember what the last thing I bought myself was, other than food.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Food for the cat and an iced vanilla latte for myself. I am not very adventurous with coffee drinks. I always either get or make a vanilla latte for myself. When it gets hot and humid I switch to iced vanilla latte.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nearly $200 worth of cat food:paperbag: Commercial raw is not cheap.

Other than groceries and the like, I bought some potting soil.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I bought for may cats was food. I haven't bought them anything "fun" because I already have way too much cat stuff for them.
And if food is a good answer for the cats, then the last thing I bought myself was also food. I did my groceries Saturday morning, but the last non food thing I bought myself was a couple of uniform shirts for work, that was two weeks ago.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The last thing I bought for my cat was the largest bag of Stella & Chewy freeze dried Tummy Ticklin' Turkey.
The last thing I bought for myself was a lightweight backpack.