Question of The Day. Saturday 29th of August.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer showers, never take a bath.I usually take a shower first thing in the morning. Feed the cats and jump in the shower. However, I sometimes take one at night if I've gotten sweaty or just feel like I need to be refreshed.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only take showers and I don't really have a set time to do it. Generally the evening though. I rarely shower every day unless I got very sweaty during the day from exercise or yardwork. I shower on average 3 to 4 times a week as I view daily showers as unnecessary (and often wasteful).

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a morning shower person,after I have my coffee and take my meds.We got rid of the bathtub years ago and I have never missed it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
REAL MEN take showers! (must be read with a Scottish accent)
My father is from the far north of England, next to the Scottish border. I have it on good authority that real men get rubbed down with goose grease sometime in November, then stitched into their long johns. Then they spend the winter in a mountain hut, watching over the sheep and sleeping with all the dogs in the bed to share the extra body warmth. No bathing until spring.

Awa' wi' ye an' yer pansy showers!

:lol:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Our bathroom is too small for a bathtub, so I unfortunately don't have a choice. I shower and wash my hair in the morning. Otherwise I'd have persistent bed head.

I miss an occasional good soak in a hot bath, but even if we had a bathtub, I'd probably still shower at least 90% of the time.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer a shower at night, but sometimes it's the morning.

The only time I've used the bath tub in years is for a hot soak when I broke my leg.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
In the summers I have a morning bath and an early evening shower
Although some frigid winters days I have 2 baths to say warm.