Question of The Day. Saturday 27th of March.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still maintaining a 4.0 in school. I registered for my last class, so I'm set to graduate with my master's degree at the end of summer. The best part of getting my degree too is that I only acquired about $2,000 of loan debt because my job paid for over $15,000 of the the tuition. I got an email saying I was put on the eligible list for an interview for a job as an engineering technician with the county I currently work for. I'm hoping that having been an employee for them for over 5 years will make me a more desirable candidate.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not many positive things happen with my mother around, but probably the weather warming up is the most positive thing. Sorry, just not feeling very positive now. She just told me "I can't stand you." What a thing to say to your daughter that almost died. :headshake:
We’re all here for you. Praying for you. :grouphug2:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not many positive things happen with my mother around, but probably the weather warming up is the most positive thing. Sorry, just not feeling very positive now. She just told me "I can't stand you." What a thing to say to your daughter that almost died. :headshake:
Oh my. I am so sorry. It must be hard. Prayers. 🙏