Question of The Day. Saturday 27th of March.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I feel like I need to look on the bright side today, so lets talk about our good news.

What are the most positive things that have happened to you recently?

I had my first dentists appointment in 2 years and my teeth were fine. All they needed was a bit of cleaning.
:biggrin:
A friend of mine that I haven't seen in over a year got in touch and we made plans to meet again some time next month.
:cloud9:
I took my old lady cat, Mu, to the vet and while her kidney levels haven't improved they haven't got any worse either. And her teeth were looking good.
:yess:
A few of my students that I've been teaching since they were 11 years old graduated from High School this week and they were even able to attend a (socially distanced, fully masked) High School graduation ceremony.
:bliss:

What positive things have happened to you?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found out my 16th niece or nephew is on the way.

The weather has been beautiful! My yard is starting to grow grass from the seed put down in January after they finished our septic system.

I’ve also got irises coming up where they ran over them with equipment to bring the new tank into the back yard. One is even growing in the middle of my side yard so I’m going to transplant it. I’m just happy I didn’t actually lose them all like I thought.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather has been really good....Spring is finally here and we hardly have any snow left.
Most of the groceries I needed were on sale this week....I love saving my moolah!
Hubby has been in a better mood lately....No further comment needed! LOL!
My husband surprised me with an early b-day present.....He had a car starter installed on my van, next winter will be so much warmer!
I feel better with the coming of Spring....more energized and less sad and "blah".

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are healthy
Husbby and I are fully vaccinated (Pfizer)
Had my mammogram a couple days ago and no problems.
So far all the really bad weather has missed us
I am retiring in 5 days (officially "let go" but I'm 70 and time to retire and I get to do it with 10 weeks severance)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My old cat with deteriorating kidneys is still here and has even had short bouts of the zoomies the last few mornings, must be the spring that is in the air.

I got my second COVID vaccination this past week and lucked out with side effects, just the sore arm.

A manager that we had for awhile and was a new manager has been removed, she went back to a worker bee and was not cut out to be a manager. She made the job so much harder then it needed to be. It is like a weight has been lifted off of us.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm taking this comment back! :lol: It is completely white outside! HUGE flakes of wet snow is falling as I type. It won't stay too long...I hope...but still not happy! :ohwell:
You tempted fate!

We rearranged our front room and it feels so much bigger and roomier. I have a date I'll be able to get vaccinated. My child and husband are amazing. Those are all current positive things.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hurrah! At last!
Today, my partner, who has his own apartment but hasn't left my house for nearly 10 years, not only signed a cheque for the money he owes me but he also signed a standing order, which I had typed out, so that I get a monthly payment to keep him. I'm not poor but it's definitely a relief to know that, if anything happens to him, I won't need to fight his relations to get back the money I've spent on his care.
I will no doubt have to wait for the bank to transfer the money as he has not shown up there in person for perhaps 20 years. They always question his signature. But, at least things are moving in the right direction.
:celebrate:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of tarantula do you have? I've always wanted an Antilles Pinktoe
a t vagans aka mexican red rumpone of several i keep avics are aboreal tarantulas to fast for me to try keeping :lol: with the mobility issues i have but if you go to arachnoboards.com you can get lots of good info on the care of avics. pic of it before this recent molt

Attachments

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dance school continues to do well and stay strong, thankfully! (With protocols in place, of course. Parents and students have been great too)

I just applied for my first Master's Degree program. Wish me luck!!! 🤞

It's been a rainy weekend, but altogether the weather is getting warmer and it definitely is starting to feel like spring.

Was able to hang out with a good friend of mine and shoot some bow and arrow :thumbsup: