Question Of The Day. Saturday 24th Of March.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When you hold your pee till it hurts because your kitty is on your lap
OMG, I thought I was the only one who did that, guess I should have known better. :biggrin:

You know you're a cat lover when you buy clothes that are the same color as your cat's fur so it won't be too obvious when you go to work.

But most of all, you know you're a true cat lover when you have to go out of town and are restless with worry about leaving your best friend behind. :hearthrob:

Last edited:

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their food has a dedicated shelf right in the middle of food pantry.
When you bring boxes home for them to play in
When you go shopping, find a sale on meat or cat treats, buy it, come home and realize you didn't get what you originally meant to.
When you will not move in bed so as not to disturb the kitties
When you step over hairballs and are relieved they are spit up rather than stuck in cat.
When you carefully watch the litter box.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...You have to become a contortionist while sleeping because your kitties take up most of the room on the bed.

....You make someone else get stuff for you when you are stuck on the couch with a cat on your lap.

....You invest more in their healthcare than you do your own.

....You will throw someone off a cliff and eat their soul if they say one bad thing about your kitties or kitties in general.

....You obsessively squee and laugh every time they do something adorable. Which likely happens at least every ten seconds.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="verna davies, post: 4560140, member: 100969
....when you slide into a small space at the end of the bed rather than disturb them when they are lying in the middle[/QUOTE]

Or you go sleep in the guest bedroom so the cat can have your pillow/space.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
....You obsessively squee and laugh every time they do something adorable. Which likely happens at least every ten seconds.
Of course, you have to get a picture of it since it is SO adorable. Then you realize that you have 10,000 pictures of your cat on your phone but none of anyone else.

When you take so many pictures of your cat with your phone that they know what it is and turn their head at the last second to spoil the shot or they give you the stink eye. So at least 1,000 of those 10,000 pictures aren't the most flattering shot ever taken but you don't delete them because they are still adorable.

Lily giving me an epic stink eye. I wonder why... I guess we'll never know. :lol:

belle.jpg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Their food has a dedicated shelf right in the middle of food pantry.
When you bring boxes home for them to play in
When you go shopping, find a sale on meat or cat treats, buy it, come home and realize you didn't get what you originally meant to.
When you will not move in bed so as not to disturb the kitties
When you step over hairballs and are relieved they are spit up rather than stuck in cat.
When you carefully watch the litter box.
A shelf? I bought a baker's rack that is in the kitchen that holds nothing but cases of cat food. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
A shelf? I bought a baker's rack that is in the kitchen that holds nothing but cases of cat food. :lol:
I've got a 7ft high shed outside packed with cat food, just in case I get snowed in and the kitties are hungry.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
.... when you get used to waking up at 4 am every day.
I've been awakened at 4:00 am every day now for the last 15 years. It's gotten to the point where I will wake up at that time even when we're on vacation because I'm so used to it now.

When you hold your pee till it hurts because your kitty is on your lap
Been there!

....when your first stop on the morning of Black Friday is PetSmart because they have cat litter on sale :yess:

....when you have to type with one hand because a cat is hanging on your shoulder and purring away while you're sitting at the computer

....when you're eating dinner at the kitchen table and the cat jumps onto said table, walks over between you and your husband and drops a mousie on the table and you think that's just adorable

....when you're eating dinner at the kitchen table and the cat jumps onto said table, flops down on the blankie on the table, gets into the Buddha position and begins licking her privates....and you don't think a thing of it

....when the house has more stuff for the cats' comfort than it does for the humans and you realize that you do one full load of laundry every week that is just kitty blankets, pillow cases, and such