Question of The Day. Saturday 24th of April.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think our tap water is fine, I've drank it all my life. I've bought bottled water a couple of times, mostly when I forgot to bring my own bottle from home. Tap water just tastes better to me, but that could be because I'm used to it. Plus the cost is ridiculous to me.
We reuse the bottles we've bought before, just fill them with tap water and store them in the fridge to cool them. Ideal for the summer, and that's also our emergency stash so to speak.
I'm an avid water drinker, so we need to refill them very often 😅

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have well water and its fine. I drink it after filtering through our refrigerator though. I was never a big water drinker; but it comes out cold and it’s easier for me to just refill a mug with 4 or 5oz at a time that way.

We do buy plenty of bottled water for DH at work though. Hes tried big thermoses or Nalgene bottles; its just not worked well for water. So he’ll bottle up his own gatorade; but also bring bottled water.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have our own well and I think it's wonderful.Other than my coffee and occasional tea,mostly what I drink is water.I keep some plastic bottles in the fridge filled in case I want some really cold,but I also love my soda stream..... just for the carbonation.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tap water is perfectly safe to drink here and I often do so. I aim to drink at least one or two bottles a day after I was warned I might suffer from dehydration.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have a filter on the faucet and never drink bottled water because of the plastic but will use San Pelligrino water since it comes in glass bottles. The area water is safe, but it has a strong chlorine taste at certain times of the day. Right now I am trying to find a drinking water safe hose for the cats outside.