Question of The Day. Saturday 23rd of July.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, Happy Saturday.

If you could choose to be gifted in some way, what special talent or ability would you like to have?

I'd really like a good singing voice. I love music and singing, but I have absolutely no talent for playing musical instruments and my voice only sounds good in the shower. I'd really like one of those deep, soulful voices like lady blues singers have. I'd love to be able to sing like Vera Hall or Etta James.

How about you?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the ability to create peace/peaceful coexistence among people.

ahhh, i love Etta James! such a lovely voice. a favorite song of hers is At Last, which holds bittersweet memories for me......is one of my mickey's 
    and my, our songs.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The ability to see into the future. It might stop me from making some more stupid decisions

kaoritokyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I want superwoman level health and strength:)

I will carry everything!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's not really a super power but the ability to reach a calm, peaceful, zen-like way of living.  I am 60 and doing better but no where close to where I would like to be.

Etta James had a beautiful voice.  Sometimes I think that people like her could have had a much bigger body of work if they hadn't spent so much time fighting their own demons.  The truth is though, they would have a larger body of work but I don't think it would have been as good.  

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
As has been said by both mickNsnicks2mom and Denice, I would love to be able to be a peace maker, but most of all to be able to be a calming person....to live a in a life of peaceful calm...to be able to handle everything that came at me, with peace, and dignity...

I am also getting better, but I need to improve..I also need to find some way out of the boredom,.to find some way to accept things as they are...to appreciate things more...

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I play guitar, but I wish I could play the fiddle. I have one in the case, but I don't know anyone who plays that could teach me.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Too bad you didnt live near me=we have two guys in maintenance that are excellent fiddle players. one guy builds them. They sometimes bring theirs in and jam away. my room is next to there's so I can hear it. I dont know how they learned=maybe you can watch youtube videos? 

I wish I had talent to be at peace and not upset angry ticked off or scared all the time.