Question Of The Day, Saturday 21st Of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning. :wave3:

How many brother and sisters do you have?

I have one of each. My brother lives in New South Wales and my sister lives in New York. We don't see that much of each other, but we stay in touch.

How about you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one older sister (biological), and two younger (twin) step brothers. Everyone lives close enough but my sister is the only one I see consistently. I see my step-brothers at family functions and holidays and such. We all get along but I never really got "let's hang out close" with them.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three half brothers and a half sister that are my father's children,and a half sister who is my mother's daughter.I was raised with my mom's daughter and she and I are close.Never had the priviledge of getting to know the other kids,although I have reached out to my half sister and I'm so excited that we are starting to talk some.Yay!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two older sisters and one younger sister. I had older twin brothers, but they died when they were infants. I only speak with the youngest one.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one brother who is about 2.5 years younger than me and one sister who's about 7 years younger than me (and probably the most successful of all three of us).

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
One sister and one half brother. My sister is two years older, my brother is 18 years younger. My sister and I are fairly close and live about five miles from each other. Not very close to my brother, just too large of an age gap.