Question of The Day. Saturday 19th of April.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate showering so I am the type of person who would rather just get it over with, so I don't do any pampering things. I generally shower at night, but sometimes I will shower in the morning if I put it off too long.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I take a bath before bed. It helps me to sleep, and also helps to keep my leg from sciatica attacks. I take a shower in the morning, as soon as I get up. I don't feel right if I don't take it right away, and I don't wake up as fast if I don't. I also wash my hair every day. If it's very hot out, or I get dirty/sweaty doing something, I take another quick shower during the day. When I injured my shoulder in February, I took up to four HOT showers a day, aiming the spray onto my arm and shoulder. It was the only thing that helped me, and eased my pain.

I normally use shower gel, often something citrusy. Not picky about the brand, although I can't use Dove products, especially shampoo/conditioner. Makes my nasal allergies go crazy. I do like the scent, though.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally shower; baths are nice for relaxing but showers are for getting clean. If I take a bath I shower off afterward anyway, to get the soapy water off.

I'm very inconsistent about what product I use. I generally grab whatever catches my eye while I'm shopping. Usually something from Costco or Sam's Club. Right now I have a big bottle of tea tree oil shampoo from Costco, some watermelon-scented Suave shampoo, and lavender conditioner from Whole Foods, lol. I always mix and match like that.

Right now I have triple butter body wash from Sam's, it's really thick and moisturizing so I might stick with that in the future. But I'll also use just plain old 88 cents a bottle Suave body wash, coconut is my favorite but some of the citrus and fruit scents are nice too.

I'm trying out Jergens wet skin moisturizer, that you put on before you get out of the shower. So far it doesn't seem too impressive, but I'll finish the bottle and see if I think it helped. I really like that Vaseline brand aerosol spray lotion but it's hard to find now.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But I'll also use just plain old 88 cents a bottle Suave body wash, coconut is my favorite
Good luck finding body wash at Walmart. I was going to make an order because I'm almost out, but I couldn't find anything on their website! I usually use Suave in a vanilla, citrus, or coconut scent. I couldn't find anything but a plain Caress scent.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, I think they had enough the last time I was at Walmart, but if they're out now I'll still be OK because the Sam's Club triple butter comes in a 3-pack so it's gonna be a while before I need more, lol

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mm, I think they had enough the last time I was at Walmart, but if they're out now I'll still be OK
They might have some in the store, but their website is out of everything! We haven't been going anywhere, we just order online.