Question Of The Day. Saturday 17th Of February

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning, welcome to the weekend.

:wave3:

What are you looking forward to most about spring?

I'm already planning what I want to do with the garden this year. We've decided that the deck has to come down. It's rotting and one corner has dropped this winter, so we're going to tear it down and have a lower deck without a rail around it. Once that's done I'm going to plant lots of colourful stuff so I have something pretty to look at next year.

I'm also looking forward to it being warm enough to start running again. I'm sure trudging through the snow is great exercise, but it's not much fun.

I want to have a one day trip to the coast as soon as the cherry blossoms are out too. We get our cherry blossoms kind of late, but they're usually out in March closer to the ocean. A day by the sea with blue skies and pink blossoms is really going to feel like spring.

:heartshape:

What are you looking forward to?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
The SUN!! Longer days--- after my spring allergies are gone, just being able to have the windows open and smelling fresh air!!

Flowers... and flowers, and flowers.. smelling the ocean.. even at low tide.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im looking forward to catching up with my diy outside. My list of jobs to do is long but it has been too cold or wet to do anything the last couple of months. Also I cant wait for it to be warm enough to sit outside, read and think about all the jobs I should be doing.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Uncovering the patio furniture, filling my planters with annuals and sitting outside, whether in my yard or at a cafe. But most of all, opening the windows. I love fresh air and so does Carleton. :coolcat:

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Warmer weather, less wind and no snow! February seems to be just dragging on this year. I am really looking forward to being able to make plans to go somewhere without having to worry about it snowing or getting too icy to travel.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't really have "spring" here in south Florida. When I lived up north and in Colorado I'd say NO MORE SNOW and watching the trees wake up from their slumber and start budding again. Just say NO to sNOw. :eviltongue: :cold:

:bluebutterfly: :bluedragonfly: :daisy: :butterfly: :purplebutterfly: :reddragonfly:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've actually had such a mild winter that I don't think there will be much difference. Except that the electric bill will be lower since I won't have to turn on the heater in the pump house at night.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Everything! I'm serious. I want spring so badly. We have a large lilac bush at the western end of the house. When the warmer weather gets here, I open the windows in the computer room and the breeze sends the lilac aroma throughout the entire house. I love the smell of lilacs; it's intoxicating.

Warmer weather so we can have the windows open at night. The cats will spend the entire night moving from window to window.

Grilling outside. When the warmer weather first gets here, I think we grill pretty much every night, just because we can.

Spring is a wonderful season.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with Winchester on this:agree:: everything. Mostly being able to be outside and the lack of freezing temps.
Sitting on the deck with my kitties while I read, the sun, oh the sun will feel so good while helping my
pain. :dance::banana2::clap::cheerleader: