Question Of The Day. Saturday 10th Of February

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

:redcat:

Is anyone watching the Winter Olympics? I saw highlights of the opening ceremony. I really just wanted to see that guy from Tonga in his traditional costume. I think he'll be doing his event fully clothed, so I doubt I'll watch anything else.

If anything at all could be an Olympic sport what do you think you'd win a gold medal for?

I think I'd be good at the speed litter-box scooping. I've had plenty of practice at that. My record is 6 boxes in under 10 minutes.

:winner:

How about you?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Falling. :lol: I fell in spectacular fashion yesterday and have the bruises to prove it.

I recorded the Opening Ceremony and will watch it sometime soon. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hand gestures. Whenever I talk I start sweeping my arms around. I've been told it's... interesting...

:winner:
I used to do that a lot. Japanese people aren't used to hand gestures and my students used to follow my hands with their eyes like I was teaching them sign language or something.

:lol:

I went through a stage of sitting on my hands while I was teaching so I could break the habit

Probably drinking coffee. ;)
....and I'd get the silver in that!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Cussing. I've been told I can make a sailor blush when I'm really on a roll.

I'll take the silver in hand movements. One of my co-workers came by one time and grabbed my arms, just to see if I could talk without moving my hands....I couldn't.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Herding cats. Max hates taking his medication so I've become an expert at herding him into a spot where I can catch him.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cussing. I've been told I can make a sailor blush when I'm really on a roll.

I'll take the silver in hand movements. One of my co-workers came by one time and grabbed my arms, just to see if I could talk without moving my hands....I couldn't.
I'm a cusser, too.