Question of the Day - October 5th

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. Pay sucks, hours suck, when I put in for a day off they gripe, two of my co-workers are the nastiest women on the earth....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since I'm self employed-I really enjoy what I do and making people happy and receiving good feedback. But its a constant struggle to find new clients to keep the $$$ rolling in.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love what I do for a living. I love surgery and I love being a surgical assistant. I honestly can't even imagine anything that I'd rather do for a living. Unfortunately, it's taken a bit of a toll on my back lately, but physical therapy has helped a lot. Sometimes I get a little cheesed off about the hospital politics, but that's something I've just had to learn to live with...since it's at every hospital, just in a different form.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like my job, but I can't say that I love it. As a matter of fact, my job scares the living poo out of me! I am still waiting for the day that I don't have diarrhea before going to work
(maybe a little TMI, but true).

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostly. The days when I hate it are the days when I have no energy but generally it`s good

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not working right now since I have a pretty hard semester in university. If it were easier, I would probably be volunteering at a vet clinic like I do in the summer and for the most part it's a good working environment. I learn a lot and get to meet new people and animals.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my job
It gets very stressful and has long hours sometimes, but I still enjoy it immensely.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love my job! I get paid to play with dogs all day! Its great! Although days like today get kind of frustrating its still a lot of fun. Plus the people I work with are great! I work with my best friend ever her sis and one of our friends and my boss is a complete nut! But in a good way!

Heres where I work:
Camp Ruff N More