Question of the Day - October 3rd - Friday

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Pizza Hut fan myself, but my parents order theirs from a place called Favourite Pizza....it is quite good too, even though it's not very often we have it from there.

On the odd occasion we make our own home-made ones using French baguettes cut in half, topped with tomato purÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e, ham, pineapple and grated cheese, then we put them under the grill

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely loyal to Flying Wedge. It's local, their pizzas are seriously yummy. Our current favourite is the Baja Griller, but it's billed as a "summer feature", so unless they decide to add it to the regular menu, it may disappear soon. That would be sad, but then we'd revert to our previous fave, the Sicilian Express.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several...Pizza Hut pan style of course. Domino's, Little Caesar's, Rocky Roccoco, Papa John's.....I'm not a huge fan of pizza, I just like the dough and sauce. lol

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm forever loyal to Pyzano's! http://www.pyzanospizzeria.com/

Of course, they claim to be famous world wide, and though I wouldn't believe that any more than Rudy's Donut's down the street claiming the same thing, I believe Pyzano's should be!
They have excellent pizza- both typical and specialty.

Though you get what you pay for, so I can't always afford Pyzano's. I may be forever loyal, but that doesn't mean it's exclusive!
So cheaper choices are Round Table (hubby's favorite) and Little Ceaser's (about the worst quality, but best price!).

So if anyone is in this neck of the woods for a few days and not watching their diet, you gotta eat at Pyzano's and Val's Hamburgers! It's all we're good for here.