Question of the Day - October 15th

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's kind of close, either DH or my step-brothers. My step-brothers never get me anything for Christmas, so I only ever get them something small anyway. DH I do much more for, but everything he wants is always soo expensive! He's a gadget guy.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother... she has no hobbies to speak of and makes her own clothes... her 'hobbies' are crossword puzzles and jigsaw puzzles... and she prefers buying the JS puzzles at Goodwill and then donates them back... so it's not something she'll keep. And a crossword puzzle book... done that... also got a crossword puzzle dictionary... years ago...

Now I try making her stuff... things she'd never make for herself... but it's still so hard. She doesn't like anything... she's also 'going' mentally, whether it's Alzheimer's or senility, don't know... so asking her what she wants is impossible. She doesn't wear jewelry, they don't go out to eat, she doesn't buy her clothes, etc... you name it... and if I got her a gift card, she'd try spending it on someone else in the family! She's done it.

Impossible, really.

I can at least guess for everyone else... and I'm easy to shop for, I have an Amazon.com wishlist!! I just have to train my dad to stop telling me he got me something from there before it arrives... because i can go check the wishlist (yes, I was one of THOSE kids)

Amanda

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
went to the hospital cause I was thinking i might have pneumonia, but that's not it thank goodness. I hate being sick so much!

the hardest person for me is my Dad, he buys whatever he wants when he wants it, I can least get my mom a book or something

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Oma - doesn't like anything, but if you buy her nothing she is miserable and complains for months

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother. He usually says he wants a car. Um.. no.

'course, this year he's got a new car, so he'll probably want a laptop. Still... no.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

went to the hospital cause I was thinking i might have pneumonia, but that's not it thank goodness. I hate being sick so much!
You must be really bad to think you had pneumonia
More feel better vibes for you, Sweetie.
And go lay down and stop posting

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All of them! I really don't like this holiday stuff any more. I miss the days when it was all toy shopping for the kids and everyone was happy.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm, idk everyones pretty easy, actually my sil actually comes to me for help on what to get my brother (her husband mid u
) But I am pretty clueless for him as when he wants something he gets it but this year he wants a pirate jersey and a scanner so hopefully she remembers that

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom. She always says she doesnt want anything, so I always have my dad on her case about something she needs/wants.

exoticbabee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dad! He has everything already. Father's day, birthdays and Christmas are so stressful when it comes to finding a present for him.