Question of the Day - October 14th!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Lemax village collection I'm always embarrassed to admit that, haha, since I'm only 25... but I'm a huge fan of Halloween, and I decorate my house to the nines... so I have to have my Spooky Town
I forgot about those! We have quite a collection of the Spooky Town pieces, too. Unfortunately, we rarely display them because we just don't have the room. The only one we bought this year was the pyramid (ok, not my choice, but what could I say?)

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At one time, I used to collect Hard Rock CafÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] sweat shirts. I have them from all over the world...including places I've never been
Friends and family would bring them back for me. After a while, it seemed like I had them coming out of my ears, so I begged people to not get them for me anymore! I also have amassed quite a sizable quantity of fabric. You know the saying..."She who dies with the most fabric wins!" I'm a contender! I hope to spend my retirement happily quilting the rest of my life away...(assuming I will ever be able to afford to retire!)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I collect plants!! I'm in local Hosta Society but even though I have about 250 or so different varieties I am on the low end compared to some members. But I've increase my ornamental grass collection alot this year!!

Along with that I guess I've been collecting many gardening gloves-must have about 20 pairs!!

But also watering cans, not all for decoration I do use many of them. I have them from small (holds about a cup of water) to large. The large have to have the "rose" on the end that matches the watering can. (thats the part that has the tiny holes for the water to come out). I like them from different counties too (the vintage one). One local greenhouse -the owner goes back to Poland every year and buys enough stuff to fill a shipping container -I've paid $40 for a rusty smaller one that he probably found on a junk pile!!

I also have lots of ribbon-don't know why and lots of felt-I really should start using some of it!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Betty Boop, Elvis, guitar related stuff, Rock and Roll action figures, lava lamps. I also collect tattoos, I have about 40% coverage, and will soon have my whole back finished.