Question of the day Oct 4th

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flutterby, Fluffy & Tales all eat Royal Canin Persian Cat & Kitten (mixed) so I guess it's their favourite since it is all they eat. Fluffy loves Whiskas Temptations for her treat fix, Flutterby will eat a Whiskas single every now and then and Tales will lick at raw beef but will not get any further.

Elmo's favourite food is raw beef, cooked fish and cooked pork. He also craves junk food (whiskas singles) and has at least 2 per day.

Sophie doesn't seem to have a favourite - probably her Gourmet canned food.

Sunshine loves Jellymeat

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn loves Purina Indoor Only dry food. I also give her Friskies canned but she doesn't eat much of it. I at first gave her 1/2 can twice a day, wound up throwing most of it out at night, then I just gave her 1/2 can in the morning, wound up throwing a lot of that out too. Just recently I started giving her 3 meals from a 6 oz. can, most of that she eats. So every morning I give her about 2 ounces of canned food, and I leave the dry food out day and night. I think this might finally work, I have always left the dry food out but feel cats should have some wet food too.