Question of the Day - November 30th

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm im always falling over something in front of people these days
but a story that keeps comin to mind is when i was in 10th grade maybe it was 11th but I was going to pull out my chair in my class and apparently it was wet right there and well I went to go sit down and baboom I fell right in front of the whole class! The thing about my school was no one actually helped you instead they all just laughed and laughed at you
but thats the only time that keeps popping into my head

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am notorious for falling down stairs in front of people
I'll only fall down a few stairs and then catch the railing..but dang its so awkward and embarassing

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've fallen so often...I can't remember the number of people.

I think the last "big" fall I had was at a Christmas part in 2002. I wore a skirt that I never rehemmed, so it was longer than me. I wore high heels to counter the hem, but too many glasses of wine and slippery dance floorr caused me to step on the hem and fall backwards and on my bum.

Great now that memory has me worried about my wedding dress.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was at work. I had worked 20 hours straight the day before, gone home, slept about 3 hours and came back to work. I was working in the Neuro room, turned around and walked right into the ceiling mounted microscope. I fell flat on my butt in front of about 13 people. I had a goose egg on my forehead that was the size of a golf ball!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I'm pretty good at landing on my butt -- been practising for years!
Oh poor Frannie!

last time was a home and fortunately I was alone!
the good of this was in the back yard I keep looking for the clouds on the sky!...

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

and today's question, Thanks to Pami is:

what is the largest # of people you have fallen flat on your hooha in front of?

I once tripped on the stairs at a New Kids on the Block concert
HAHAHAHA I don't think we can beat that!! I did fall on my ¤"#¤% in a shopping mall - I grabbed the closest thing possible to stop myself falling..... and unfortunately pulled down a guys trousers who was walking nearly beside me!!!! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WEARING A BELT!!!!
The worst of it was that I couldn't stop staring at the pink panther boxer shorts that had suddenly appeared in front of my eyes. And to put the icing on the cake, can you guess what I said to him?! I said "Erm.... so I guess you're going to want your clothes back then?"

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When DH and I first started dating we went to the mall. I had on these pants with enormous bell bottoms and there was a big hole worn through one of the bells. So we were walking along outside and my opposite foot got caught in the hole and I went flying.
Luckily I landed in the grass but I was so embarrassed because I was with a new guy you know. He helped me up and told me not to be embarrassed and we had a good laugh.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Sometimes I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't trip, slip, slide, stumble or fall in front of people.
It is a regular event for me. One that really stick out in my head was the time I fell up the stairs walking into work. The guy behind me at the time handed me my shoe that had fallen off and said "Here is your shoe" in his very thick Russian accent.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Karen's post made me think of this avatar. I never put it up here....but have used it on other forums as my avatar!