Question of the Day - November 13th!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I never slept with stuffed animals even as a child. I always had a cat in bed with me.
I do still have several of my stuffed animals from childhood - packed away, of course.

Does anyone remember the stuff siamese that the little girl in Poltergeist had? I have one like that.

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No I dont. As a child I had many stuffed animals (bought by relatives) and never understood the appeal of them. They are boring and don't do much other than sit there and look at you. I don't buy them for my nephews either.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I sleep with two
The first is a stuffed giraffe that I got from the St. Louis zoo the day after DH proposed to me. The other is a little white stuffed bear with a red heart shaped nose....DH got it to for me when we were dating for Valentines
I use them both as pillows

As far as the other things that sleep in the bed with us...I've got two huge dogs...they think it's their bed too

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do, about two months ago someone got me a stuffed bear from the store gift shop lol first one I've had in over ten years

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ancientsanskrit

Man, this is such a girlie forum! Hahaha!
You just don't want to admit to having a stuffed teddy bear on your bed that you sleep with every night.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Spud, who curls up next to my chest. I wrap my arms around him...he's better than a stuffed animal, he purrs!!!!

spatulahandle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, my husband bought me a big stuffed lion for Valentine's day a few years ago. He works nights so when he is gone I cuddle up with my stuffed lion...he also helps me get comfy when my hip is bothering my, kinda like a big pillow.