Question of the Day - November 12th

kaskacats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mom was a housekeeper and I think she worked at a school a long time ago before she was even married.
My dad was an RCMP officer, now he's a PI and drives school bus.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mom is an LPN, and for several years she's worked as the office manager of a surgey clinic. My dad has worked in purchasing for as long as I can remember, for several different companies over the years.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mom and Dad ( thanks to God they live ) are retired!

Mom use to be a teacher...

and Dad use to be a employe of RailRoad but in the offices!..

Great question Katie!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My mother has worked with Insurance (for my uncle, a Chiropractor) for 25 years. (I work their too now.) My Dad works for a community college, he started as a teacher and is now the Dean.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dad is now retired, however he does teach 1-2 classes in computer programming at the local community college. He was a system engineer for IBM setting up cash registers for many of the stores through out Michigan.

My mom tutors part time at the same community college. She's been doing that for over 10 years now

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My father was a door-to-door milkman and my mother had various part-time retail jobs. They are both retired now.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an interesting thread!!!

My father was a senior lab technician in the Ag/Chem Research Division at Dow Chemical (agricultural chemicals - mostly herbicides.) He's been retired since the mid '80's. When I was growing up, my mom worked during tax season, doing income taxes. She also retired in the mid '80's, after years as a receptionist in the main office at the Sheltered Workshop.