Question of the day Nov 1st?

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My absolute all time favorite dessert is pumpkin pie. Im not real big on any kind of pie besides pumpkin.. So I always look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, specifically cuz I can't wait to eat me some pumpkin pie!

Also, something I've tried more recently. Its something my BF's aunt made once, she calls it "Death By Chocolate". Im not sure how exactly she makes it, but its this pudding-ish type of dessert with little peanutty type crunchies, chocolate cake, whipped cream and its extra chocolatey! Absolutely DELICIOUS! MmMmMmMm **drools**.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Impossible to choose just one. It depends on a lot of things -- mood, what has gone before it, to name just two. Some of the things that rise to the top of the list are, in no particular order, apple pie, pecan pie, chocolate mousse, chocolate cheesecake, creme brulee, creme caramel, tiramisu, and several other things that I haven't had for a long while because they were my Dad's specialities -- no excuse, I need to get on them.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I absolutely adore tiramisu
and cheesecake is pretty gosh darn terrific too, but my absolute favorite dessert combines these 2: Tiramisu cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cheesecake, brownies, pumpkin pie, chocolate cream pie, kahula cream pie, etc.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Aunt's Pineapple Cheesecake. But, I don't dare make one, because every time I do, I'll eat the whole thing in the course of a single day.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Homemade chocolate self-saucing pudding with whipped cream.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

My Aunt's Pineapple Cheesecake. But, I don't dare make one, because every time I do, I'll eat the whole thing in the course of a single day.
That does sound yummy and it reminded me of something I had recently that was the very best cheesecake I ever had.

It was call Mango Tango cheesecake and it was a combination of a Mango Cream Cheese filling with a lime meringue topping. I didn't think Mango and Lime would go together well but they actually complement each other perfectly.

However it was one of those desserts that the first taste is incredible, the second almost as good but by the time you get to the 4-5 bite it starts becoming really to rich and you know your going to have stomach issue's if you eat to much of it.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on a tiramisu kick right now. Loving it!

But anything chocolate is always welcome.
I love the molten chocolate cake. It is cake with melted chocolate inside
and vanilla ice cream on the side.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister brought me some chocolate pie she made few hours ago, I'm her test-taster (she lives in this same apartment block and loves to bake, good for me
).

So '80s and so good!